Shoreline Park System & Trail Port Moody Inlet
Rocky Point Park 2800 block Murray Street
PoMo Rotary SK8 Park 2800 block Murray Street
PoMo Rotary Bike Trials Park 2800 block Murray Street
Inlet Park 3200 block Murray Street
Town Centre 300 Ioco Road
Old Orchard Park 600 block Bentley Road
Tidal Park Port Moody Inlet
North Shore Park System
Bert Flinn Park Heritage Mtn Blvd. At David Avenue
Foxwood Park 65 Foxwood Drive
Flavelle Park Flavelle Drive
Pleasantside 195 Barber Street
Mossom Creek Hiking Undeveloped
Turner Creek Hiking Undeveloped
Hutchinson Creek Hiking Undeveloped
Sentinel Hill Hiking Undeveloped
Ailsa Park 400 block Glencoe Drive
Art Wilkinson Park 400 block Glencoe Drive
Aspenwood Park Panorama Drive
Brookside 3300 block Fraser Street
Chip Kerr Park 2900 block Hope Street
Chines Park South side
Easthill Park corner of Prince & Union
Heritage Mountain Park 125 Ravine Drive
Kyle Park 125 Kyle Street
Moody Middle Playing James Road
Mountain Meadows Park 999 Noons Creek Drive
Noons Creek Park between David Avenue and Heritage Mtn. Blvd.
North Shore Community 1300 block David Avenue
Pioneer Memorial Park Ioco Road at Heritage Mtn. Blvd.
Seaforth Park 300 block Albert Street
Seaview Park 1000 block Cecile Street
Twin Creeks 200 block Parkside Drive
Westhill Park 200 block Westhill
Other Area Parks
These parks are not managed by Port Moody. Please consult the linked websites for details and further information.
Belcarra Regional Park (GVRD) Sasamat Lake
White Pine Beach
GVRD Park Belcarra Park and Pier
Buntzen Lake Recreational Area Buntzen Lake, Anmore
Off-Leash Dog Areas
The following two unfenced, natural areas have been designated in the City as 'off leash' areas where dogs are allowed off leash:
- South end of Hugh Street (behind the 7-11)
- East/West connector right of way – Wide trail leading west from Heritage Mtn Blvd & David Avenue.
- North end of Westhill Park
- A fenced dog run is also located at Rocky Point Park, adjacent to Slaughterhouse Creek (can be accessed from Murray Street).
- All dogs using these areas are to be under the verbal control of their handlers.
- All dog handlers are responsible for clean-up of any dog waste created by their dog. Those who do not are subject to the appropriate penalties as detailed in Bylaw No. 1098 and Bylaw No. 1050.
The City of Port Moody has a number of on- and off-road bicycle routes. You can view the GVRD bicycle route maps here. Port Moody's Master Transportation Plan, which includes recommendations for bicycle lanes, routes and paths in the city is also available.